Nowadays the facility of exchange offer is being given on the new smartphone, after which you can buy the new phone at a lower price by giving the old phone. The most important thing during the exchange offer is the IMEI number of the old smartphone, which will be able to know the offer received on your old phone only after entering it. But the biggest question is how to check the this. There are many users who do not know how to know the IMEI of the smartphone. So for the information of such users, today we are showing how to find the this important number of your phone.
What is IMEI number?
First of all it is necessary to know what is IMEI number? Explain that while producing any device, a unique number is assigned in it, which is called IMI number. This means International Mobile Equipment Identity. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can track and block the phone with the help of this number.
How to check IMEI number in Android, Apple and feature phones
Android, Apple and feature phones have a similar process of checking the IMEI number in almost all devices. The most simple way of this is USSD codes. Users can find the that number in any of their phones with the help of this USSD code.
- For this, first go to the calling section of your phone and open it on the dial.
- You have to dial * # 06 # there by going to the dial tree.
- IMEI number will appear on your screen as soon as you dial this code.
- Make a note of this number or save it by taking a screenshot.
Another way to find IMEI
Apart from the USSD code, another way to find the IMEI also exists. Which is slightly different on both Android and iOS.
- To check IMEI in iPhone, go to Settings.
- Where you have to click on the given option in General.
- In the About section you will find the IMEI number.
- At the same time, Android phone users go to their phone settings.
- The bottom option will be found there.
- After clicking about, the status option will appear there.
- All the details of the IMEI will be opened as soon as you click on the status.